Robinson Research - Adult Protective Service

Mommy went to the doctor for an eating disorder and was given anti-psycho medication. This made her condition much worse. After several more visits she ended up in a half-way house for the mentally ill.

My daughter and I miss Mommy, she has been gone for 9 months with no contact from APS. We tried to get a family visit and we were denied. Mommy has been brainwashed and we have no hope to ever see her again.

This has cost our family a total of $42,000 in lost income and debt trying to help Mommy. She is lost forever and there is nothing we can do about it.

Never trust the system to work for you, use your own brain and decide for yourself whether to take psycho drugs or not. Not everyone with an eating disorder is psycho!

My daughter and I will never give up our fight to save Mommy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1197798 Omaha, Nebraska

marijuana would have been a much better alternative to prescription medication with deathly side effects.

Dec 17, 2014 #917123 Mountain View, California

Lmao idk what the *** this one is all about. I think maybe Alfred Hitchcock has a hand in this. Let me guess. Youre a princess that was dethroned and exiled but as a princess you have millions in a bank account but you cant access your bank account until i give you my bank account info then youll gain your millions and mommy can come home.

1 2 Reply

Jun 28, 2011 #305489

Wow, if this were true, they would not be pretending to be the child in the situatution, unless they are the one with the issues. Secondly, they would not be wasting time posting on this website as if it would actually help. The person who wrote this needs a mental evaluation.

Jun 18, 2011 #301101

My name is blessing harry, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address :
( ) I believe we can move from here!
Awaiting for your mail to my email address.

0 4 Reply

Jun 17, 2011 #300871 Kholargos, Attica

What a pile of fake/bogus B.S.
Is everyone in your family inbred? or just you two??

Jun 17, 2011 #300659

:upset Yes, I am going crazy too, not knowing if Mommy will ever come home. I heard she has a legal guardian now, not exactly legal when you consider she has a husband and medical power of attorney. I am shocked that Mommy can be placed far away from us and is not allowed to call us. Mommy only does what her keepers tell her to do, she is on drugs and may never recover unless she is transferred to another place that does not break up the family unit. Please pray for a miracle.

1 0 Reply

Jun 17, 2011 #300656

:cry Mommy come home.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Robinson Research. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Robinson Research.
Filing a new complaint about